A thin-frame bezel means it’s ideal for use as both a touchscreen, when paired with interactive ultra short-throw displays, or as a whiteboard, when using dry-erase markers. Easy to install and ready to use out of the box, the IDEA Screen includes all mounting hardware, plus a 24" tray for markers, pens and erasers.
- Whiteboard Viewing Area: 84.75" W x 53" H
- Overall Dimensions Installed: 85.5”W x 53.75”H x 1”D
- Weight: 69 lbs.
- All-in-one projection surface and dry-erase board — surface is optimized for ultra short-throw projection, with virtually no glare; dry-erase surface is perfect for writing and drawing
- Bright, easy-to-see surface — 2.5 screen gain, with a wide viewing angle
- Supports the projection size you need — the perfect companion for your widescreen (WXGA or WUXGA) display, supporting images up to 100" diagonal (16:10)
- Thin-bezel frame — ideal for use with PowerLite and BrightLink ultra short-throw displays; frame won’t interfere with infrared capability on interactive displays
- Simple installation — includes zero-adjustment touch module bracket; simplifies calibration for touch-enabled BrightLink projectors
- Magnetic surface — easily attach an interactive touch module for your BrightLink display directly on the whiteboard
- Convenient storage — includes a 24" tray for storing markers, erasers and interactive pens
- Certified for classroom use — GREENGUARD Certified and GREENGUARD Gold Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Ready to use — includes three whiteboard markers, cleaning cloth, all mounting hardware and assembly instructions
What's In The Box: DaLite IDEA screen, 24” pen tray, Mounting bar, Touch module bracket for Epson BrightLink, Whiteboard marker set, Eraser cloth, Foam eraser, Cleaning solution, and Installation instructions.