Alpine sound tailor-made for easy factory speaker placement
Introducing the Type-S speaker line up with multiple size options that fit almost any vehicle. If you want to add incredible sounding Alpine speakers to your system, this is the way to go. This latest offering from the popular Type-S family of speakers is a best bet upgrade, and still budget-friendly.
- Great sounding speaker upgrade at a competitive price.
- Perfect for OEM upgrade, with many sizes to choose from to suit almost any vehicle.
- New cosmetics that look good in your car, and fit easily in stock speaker locations.
- Improve the output and sound quality of your vehicle with these highly efficient speaker choices.
- High efficiency design runs easily off of factory or built-in head unit power.
1” Wide Range Silk Dome
- Soft silk dome diaphragm with rigid aluminum provides high resolution and wide-band response.
- Optimized magnet circuit drives CCA wire and soft silk diaphragm with high efficiency.
- 6x9 version Type-S as soft dome & horn loaded hard dome.
- More than 10 degree swivel for sound tuning
High Grade Network Components
- Less restriction results in dynamic, open sound character.
High Excursion Suspension (Surround)
- Butyl rubber surround for natural response and stability.
High Excursion Suspension (Spider)
- Progressive Aramid fiber spider with optimized shape for deep bass, linearity and break-up mode control at high dive levels.
FEA Optimized Motor Structure
- Yoke shaped reduces magnetic leakage.
- High-grade strontium magnet.
- Maximize linearity and motor strength.
High Power Handling
- Large diameter voice coil (30mm diameter).
- >250 watts peak power.
Stable Voice Coil Structure
- Rigid & strong VC structure contributes to clear sound with high efficiency.
- Aramid reinforced TIL bobbin holds wire very rigid.
- Tightly packed square wire structure puts more turns in the gap and adds strength.
- Square VC wire + strong magnet = High efficiency with low distortion.
Tuned Poly/Mica Cone
- New cone structure with strong mica results in faster energy transfer & clarity.
Assorted Sizes, Versatile Upgrade
With six models in the Type-S line-up, you'll find a speaker size to fit your car's needs - and an ideal replacement for factory speakers. A shallow mounting design allows for easy installation in a wide range of door panels giving you a perfect fit. Their high-efficiency design can run off of the built-in amplifier power from the factory or Alpine head unit, resulting in an easy system improvement for any vehicle.
Packing a Punch
Turn up the volume. These speakers deliver amazing lows, mids, and highs. Become a believer once you hear the difference between stock and Alpine sound quality. Upgrade your system and hear what you've been missing.
Silk Dome Swivel Tweeters
The Type-S speakers also use an HD polymer frame for improved sound and installation, while a high-performance soft dome tweeter provides smooth, detailed sound. The tweeters can swivel up to 10 degrees so you can adjust for the optimum listening position.